Jeffery L. Robinette
Jeffery L. Robinette was admitted to practice law in 1991 and is licensed in all levels of state and federal trial courts in West Virginia. He is licensed in all state and federal appeals courts in West Virginia and the United States Supreme Court. He is a 1983 graduate of Concord College, and a 1991 graduate of West Virginia University College of Law where he was an editor of the West Virginia Law Review. Mr. Robinette gained extensive litigation and trial experience as a partner level attorney in a large multi-regional law firm, including the completion of the National Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia. He has litigated and tried numerous and varied civil cases, including serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. He has served as adjunct lecturer on appellate advocacy at West Virginia University College of Law. Mr. Robinette is also a trained mediator and has completed the basic and advanced mediation training sponsored by the West Virginia State Bar. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership includes many of the top trial lawyers in America, and is also a Silver Member of the Elite Lawyers of America, whose membership is restricted to those trial lawyers who have have obtained multiple, multi-million dollar recoveries for clients.
Mr. Robinette is an Army veteran, and served with distinction as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division.
Lifetime member of the 82nd Airborne Division
Mr. Robinette and his wife, Terri, are committed supporters of the Ronald McDonald House of Morgantown. Click link to visit our "Giving Back" page.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia - 1991
- Law Review: West Virginia Law Review, Editor
- Concord College - 1983
- Honors: Member, Dean's List
- Honors: Member, National Dean's List
- Honors: Singleton Fraiser Legislative Internship
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Gideons International, Member
- 82nd Airborne Division Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Brain Injury Association of West Virginia, Member
- West Virginia Bar Association
Jeff Robinette is a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates which is an invitation-only, nationwide organization of the top 2% of elite lawyers in practice today who combine stellar legal credentials with a proven commitment to community engagement and the highest professional standards.